Check out our Calendar by clicking here.
Sunset this Friday – 4:56 pm
Sabbath School Resources
This Sabbath (Dec. 18)
Sabbath School Classes begin at 10:00 am in all divisions.
Cookie Exchange Sunday (Dec. 19) at 4:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall. All cookies should be homemade or from a bakery (not from the cookie aisle at the grocery store) Please bake and bring 1 – 3 dozen cookies of One Kind. You may take home as many cookies as you bring. No time to bake? Burnt your cookies? Still want to attend? Go to a bakery and pick up 1 – 3 dozen of the same kind of cookies and come join us!
No Pathfinders or Adventurers Monday (Dec. 20).
Prayer Meeting Tuesday (Dec. 21) at 6:00 pm. We will only meet online via Zoom this week. We are studying the book of Colossians. For instructions on how to join us online, click here. Contact Pastor T for more information (402-517-5333).
MLT meets Tuesday (Dec. 21) at 7:15 pm. We will only meet online via Zoom this week. For instructions on how to participate online, click here. If you have any items to be considered, please email Lori Knutson (email@example.com).
Women’s Ministries Prayer & Fellowship meets Wednesday (Dec. 22) at 7:00 pm online. For instructions on how to participate, click here. Contact Andria for more information (402-949-0006).
Christmas Eve Friday (Dec. 24)
Sunset Friday – 5:00 pm
Christmas Day Sabbath (Dec. 25)
Other Helpful Information
- Pastors Contact Information:
- Wall of Love: Our current projects are the Bellevue Food Pantry and Bellevue Medical Center. Click here for more information.
- Online (Zoom) Meetings: We are now meeting in-person for most meetings as well as online via Zoom. Click here for more information and instructions for joining us online.
- Remind is Our Emergency & Immediate Alert System – click here for more information and instructions for signing up.
- Worship Service DVDs: There is a video recording made of each week’s worship service. It is available on DVD. If you would like to receive a copy, please contact Lori Knutson (firstname.lastname@example.org).