Check out our Calendar by clicking here.
Sunset this Friday – 8:54 pm
We no longer require masks or social distancing at church. We are fully open. We will continue to offer online options for those who still prefer to participate at home or in smaller groups and for those who have come to enjoy our services who live outside our immediate area.
Sabbath School Resources
This Sabbath (July 17)
Breakfast at Church, in the Fellowship Hall, 9:20 – 9:50 am.
Sabbath School Classes begin at 10:00 am in all divisions.
Our Worship Service begins at 11:10 am with Mission Spotlight followed by the Children’s Corner. This Sabbath, we continue our series on the book of Revelation titled Finding Jesus in Revelation (and Hearing His Voice) with a message presented by Pastor T titled The Lamb, based on Revelation 5. To download the assignment for this week, click here. To download a sheet with the questions we will be asking, the Bible verses we will be looking at, and the assignment for next week, click here.
Church Board meets Tuesday (July 20) at 7:15 pm. We are still meeting on-line. For instructions on how to participate, click here. If you have any items that need to be considered, please email Anita St. Onge (e-mail or 402-981-0089).
Women’s Ministries Prayer & Fellowship meets Wednesday (July 21) at 7:00 pm online. For instructions on how to participate, click here. Contact Andria for more information (402-949-0006).
Sunset next Friday – 8:49 pm
Other Helpful Information
- Pastors Contact Information:
- Wall of Love: Our current projects are the Bellevue Food Pantry and Bellevue Medical Center. Click here for more information.
- Pathfinders and Adventurers are not meeting for the summer months. For information about Pathfinders contact Holly Degerness (402-917-4718) or Marina Nolasco (402-215-6048); for information about Adventurers, contact Lori Knutson (email@example.com).
- Online (Zoom) Meetings: Our business meetings and small group meetings are still happening online via Zoom. Click here for more information and instructions for joining.
- Remind is Our Emergency & Immediate Alert System – click here for more information and instructions for signing up.
- Worship Service DVDs: There is a video recording made of each week’s worship service. It is available on DVD. If you would like to receive a copy please contact Lori Knutson (firstname.lastname@example.org).