Check out our Calendar by clicking here.
Sunset this Friday – 8:56 pm
We no longer require masks or social distancing at church. We are fully open. We will continue to offer online options for those who still prefer to participate at home or in smaller groups and for those who have come to enjoy our services who live outside our immediate area.
Sabbath School Resources
This Sabbath (June 12)
Breakfast at Church, in the Fellowship Hall, 9:20 – 9:50 am.
Sabbath School Classes begin at 10:00 am in all divisions.
Our Adult Alternate Sabbath School Class is meeting online as well as in person to study the book of John each Sabbath. For instructions on how to participate online, click here.
Our Worship Service begins at 11:10 am with Mission Spotlight followed by the Children’s Corner. This Sabbath, our Women’s Ministries Team will present a special service of music and testimony. To download the assignment for this week, click here.
Prayer Meeting meets Tuesday (June 15) at 6:00 pm. We are studying the book of James. We are still meeting on-line. For instructions on how to participate, click here. Contact Pastor T for more information (402-517-5333).
Sunset next Friday – 8:59 pm
Other Helpful Information
- Pastors Contact Information:
- Wall of Love: Our current projects are the Bellevue Food Pantry and Bellevue Medical Center. Click here for more information.
- Pathfinders and Adventurers are not meeting for the summer months. For information about Pathfinders contact Holly Degerness (402-917-4718) or Marina Nolasco (402-215-6048); for information about Adventurers, contact Lori Knutson (email@example.com).
- Online (Zoom) Meetings: Our business meetings and small group meetings are still happening online via Zoom. Click here for more information and instructions for joining.
- Remind is Our Emergency & Immediate Alert System – click here for more information and instructions for signing up.
- Worship Service DVDs: There is a video recording made of each week’s worship service. It is available on DVD. If you would like to receive a copy please contact Lori Knutson (firstname.lastname@example.org).