Check out our Calendar by clicking here.
Sunset this Friday – 7:41 pm
Sabbath School Resources
This Sabbath (Sept. 11)
Sabbath School Classes begin at 10:00 am in all divisions.
Our Worship Service begins at 11:10 am with Mission Spotlight. This Sabbath, Pastor Marin will present a message based on Luke 22:54-62.
Pathfinders/Adventurers meet Monday (Sept. 13) at 6:30 pm. Masks are required. For information about Pathfinders contact Holly Degerness (402-917-4718) or Marina Nolasco (402-215-6048); for information about Adventurers, contact Lori Knutson (email@example.com).
Prayer Meeting meets Tuesday (Sept. 14) at 6:00 pm. We meet in person at the Church (in the Hearth Room) as well as online via Zoom. We are studying the book of 1 Peter. For instructions on how to join us online, click here. Contact Pastor T for more information (402-517-5333).
Church Board meets Tuesday (Sept. 14) at 7:15 pm. We meet in person at the Church (in the Hearth Room) as well as online via Zoom. For instructions on how to join us online, click here. If you have any items that need to be considered, please email Anita St. Onge (e-mail or 402-981-0089).
Women’s Ministries Prayer & Fellowship meets Wednesday (Sept. 15) at 7:00 pm online. For instructions on how to participate, click here. Contact Andria for more information (402-949-0006).
Sunset next Friday – 7:29 pm
Other Helpful Information
- Pastors Contact Information:
- Wall of Love: Our current projects are the Bellevue Food Pantry and Bellevue Medical Center. Click here for more information.
- Online (Zoom) Meetings: We are now meeting in-person for most meetings as well as online via Zoom. Click here for more information and instructions for joining us online.
- Remind is Our Emergency & Immediate Alert System – click here for more information and instructions for signing up.
- Worship Service DVDs: There is a video recording made of each week’s worship service. It is available on DVD. If you would like to receive a copy please contact Lori Knutson (firstname.lastname@example.org).